Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome to the Southern Illinois Kids Website

I am a working mother in Southern Illinois on a constant mission to find fun and educational activities for my two young children. I decided to start this blog to provide a resource for parents like me to find out what is going on for kids in Southern Illinois.

In addition to special events, there are details about area playgrounds, libraries and special offers for families. The posts below will be updated as often as possible, so check back frequently. If you hear about activities or offers that should be posted on this blog, please submit them to SouthernIllinoisMom1@yahoo.com.

Hey! Check us out as one of Isis Magazine's "Blogs We Love"!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is a great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting all this. my family is moving to the area the end of july, so this will help us out a lot!

    ReplyDelete